Spinach-Cheese Enchiladas Recipe
- 1/2 C
- Chopped Freeze Dried Onion
- 1 Tbsp
- Olive Oil
- 1/4 C
- Freeze Dried Spinach
- 2 C
- Freeze Dried Monterey Jack
- 1 C
- Dehydrated Sour Cream (decrease water by half when reconstituting for this recipe)
- 1 Can
- Enchilada Sauce
- Corn Tortilla
1. Reconstitute all freeze-dried ingredients according to instructions on can; Drain all excess water before using.
2. Saute onion in olive oil until onion is transparent, then add spinach. Cook until spinach is heated through.
3. Combine onion, spinach, cheese, and sour cream in a mixing bowl and mix well.
4. Fill tortillas with spinach-cheese mixture and roll up enchilada-style. Placing seam-side down in a 13" x 9" baking dish. Spoon enchilada sauce over dish and bake for 15-20 minutes at 350°F.
- Featured Products
FREE SHIPPING on entire order when purchasing 12 or more of this special October Group Product!