Spicy Refried Bean Dip Recipe
- 2 C
- Dehydrated Refried Beans, Prepared
- 1 Package (1 1/4 oz)
- Taco Seasoning or Taco Textured Vegetable Protein
- 1/2 C
- Dehydrated Chopped Onion
- 2 C
- Freeze Dried Monterey Jack Cheese
- Tabasco Sauce to taste
- Chopped Jalapeno or Chilies to taste
1. Place refried beans, taco seasoning, onion, cheese, and tabasco sauce in crockpot. Stir well.
2. Stir in chopped chilies.
3. Cover and cook on low until cheese is melted (about 1 hour).
4. Add a little water if mixture seems too thick.
Serve from crockpot with french bread, crackers or chips.
- Featured Products