Sausage and Apple Bites Recipe
- 2 1/2 C
- Dehydrated Buttermilk Biscuit Mix
- 2 C
- Freeze Dried Sausage
- 2 C
- or Sausage Textured Vegetable Protein
- 1 1/2 C
- Freeze Dried Cheddar Cheese
- 1/4 C
- Freeze Dried Celery
- 1/8 tsp
- Garlic Powder
- 3/4 C
- Finely Chopped Freeze Dried Apples
1. Make buttermilk biscuit dough according to directions on can. Rehydrate cheddar cheese, celery and apples according to directions on can.
2. Combine all ingredients. Knead until well-blended.
3. Form int 1" balls and place on a baking sheet.
4. Bake in a preheated oven at 350°F for 15-20 minutes or until browned, turning after 10 minutes to cook evenly.
- Featured Products