Raspberry Mango Jam Recipe
- 2 C
- Freeze Dried Raspberries
- 1 C
- Diced Freeze Dried Mango
- 1 (1 3/4 oz) Package
- Powdered Pectin
- 1/4 C
- 1 tsp
- Lime Juice
1. Reconstitute raspberries and mango, drain excess water, then combine ingredients in medium saucepan; Bring to a boil.
2. Boil 1 minute, stirring constantly, then remove from heat.
3. Spoon into freezer containers or hot sterilized jars; Leaving 1/4" head space.
4. Cover at once with lids or metal lids and screw bands.
5. Let stand at room temperature for 24 hours.
7. Thaw to serve and store in refrigerator.