- Label Info
- Net Weight:
- 31 oz
% Daily Value Serving Size 1/4 cup (19 g) Servings Per Container Apx 46 Calories 70 Calories From Fat 0 Total Fat 0 g 0% Saturated Fat 0 g 0% Trans Fat 0 g Cholesterol 0 mg 0% Sodium 15 mg 1% Total Carbohydrate 15 g 5% Dietary Fiber 1 g 6% Sugars 1 g Protein 2 g 3% Vitamin A 0% Vitamin C 10% Calcium 0% Iron 2%
Ingredients: Dehydrated potatoes, preserved with sodium bisulfate.
Allergens: Processed in a plant that handles wheat, egg, milk, and soybean, peanut, and tree nut products.
Directions: Pour 1/4 cup shredded hashbrown potatoes into 1 cup of salted boiling water. Turn down heat and simmer 7-10 minutes, or until tender. Drain well. Fry on a well oiled grill at 375° F for 5 to 8 minutes or until golden brown. Or, after rehydrating, use in any recipe calling potatoes.
Write A Review
- Additional Info
For best flavor and nutrition, keep cans constantly stored at 70° or lower. Once opened, keep in air tight containers in dark cool places. To learn more about how long you can expect food to store see our Shelf Life Article.
Packaged with an oxygen absorber in a #10 stainless steel can that is double-enameled to prevent aging and rust. #10 can dimensions: 7” high X 6.25” diameter. To learn more about how packaging makes a big difference in keeping food at optimum levels, view our Food Storage Packaging article.