- Label Info
% Daily Value Serving Size 1 tsp (4.5 g) Servings Per Container Apx 4791 Amount Per Serving Calories 15 Calories From Fat 0 Total Fat 0 g 0% Saturated Fat 0 g 0% Trans Fat 0 g Cholesterol 0 mg 0% Sodium 0 mg 0% Total Carbohydrate 4 g 1% Dietary Fiber 0 g 0% Sugars 4 g Protein 0 g 0% Vitamin A 0% Vitamin C 0% Calcium 0% Iron 0%
Allergens: Processed in a plant that handles wheat, egg, milk, and soybean products.
Directions:Use in recipes and as a sweetener.
Blueberry Cornmeal Pancakes
Whole Wheat Blender Pancakes
Broccoli, Mushroom and Raisin Salad
Cinnamon Apple Oatmeal Bars
- Additional Info
- Superpail™ Dimensions: roughly 17” tall with a 12” diameter.
- Net weight: 47 lbs
- Each 6-gallon SuperPail™ gives you easy access to your food and holds an amount of food equal to about eight #10 cans.
- In addition to saving you money, SuperPails™ are stackable up to three high, so you can save space in tight storage areas.
- Each durable pail is constructed of a sturdy, food-grade plastic designed for long-term storage.
- Every pail (except for honey) is also lined with a metallized bag to keep your food safe from mold, weevils, and other pests.
- An enclosed oxygen absorber keeps SuperPail™ foods fresh.
- After you've used all the food in a SuperPail™, the empty buckets can be reused to store a fresh supply of grains—or for emergency toilets, to carry water, or for other needs.
White sugar is a common ingredient in comfort foods which help create a sense of normalcy in an emergency. We have a great article regarding the essential storage of comfort foods, please visit: http://beprepared.com/insight/7112/emergency-comfort-foods/Products You Might Like
Emergency Essentials, LLC is not affiliated, endorsed by or has any relationship with the Boy Scouts of America®.
Not responsible for typographical errors. Supplies may be limited and prices are subject to change without notice.Copyright © 2014. All Rights Reserved