- Label Info
- Dimensions with lid:
- 17” high X 11 ¾” wide (may vary with manufacturers)
% Daily Value Serving Size 1/4 (50 g) Servings Per Container Apx 399 Amount Per Serving Calories 180 calories From Fat 0 Total Fat 0 g 0% Saturated Fat 0 g 0% Trans Fat 0 g Cholesterol 0 mg 0% Sodium 0 mg 0% Total Carbohydrate 39 g 13% Dietary Fiber 0 g 0% Sugars 0 g Protein 3 g 7% Vitamin A 0% Vitamin C 0% Calcium 0% Iron 8% Thiamine 15% Niacin 8% folate 15%
Ingredients:Extra long grain rice,Iron phosphate,niacin,thiamine,Monoitrate,Folic acid.
Allergens: Processed in a plant that handles wheat, egg,milk,soybean,peanut,and tree nut products.
Directions:Add 1/4 cup rice to 1/2cup cold water. if desired, add salt and or butter to taste.bring to a boil. stir once. cover and simmer for 15 to 20 minutes or until most of the water is absorbed. Yields apx. 3/4 cup of cooked rice.
Old-fashioned Vegetable Soup
Broccoli Turkey Bake
Wild Rice Raspberry Chicken
Tangy Lemon Chicken Soup
- Additional Info
Products You Might Like
- Each 6-gallon SuperPail™ gives you easy access to your food and holds an amount of food equal to about eight #10 cans.
- In addition to saving you money, SuperPails™ are stackable, so you can save space in tight storage areas.
- Each durable pail is constructed of a sturdy, food-grade plastic designed for long-term storage.
- Every pail (except for honey) is also lined with a metallized bag to keep your food safe from mold, weevils, and other pests.
- An enclosed oxygen absorber keeps SuperPail™ foods fresh.
- After you've used all the food in a SuperPail™, the empty buckets can be reused to store a fresh supply of grains—or for emergency toilets, to carry water, or for other needs.
Emergency Essentials, LLC is not affiliated, endorsed by or has any relationship with the Boy Scouts of America®.
Not responsible for typographical errors. Supplies may be limited and prices are subject to change without notice.Copyright © 2014. All Rights Reserved