- Label Info
% Daily Value Serving Size 1/4 cup (52 g) Servings Per Container Apx 392 Amount Per Serving Calories 130 Calories From Fat 0 Total Fat 0 g 0% Saturated Fat 0 g 0% Trans Fat 0 g Cholesterol 0 mg 0% Sodium 30 mg 1% Total Carbohydrate 31 g 10% Dietary Fiber 13 g 51% Sugars 1 g Protein 13 g 25% Vitamin A 10% Vitamin C 0% Calcium 0% Iron 15%
Ingredients:Split Green Peas.
Allergens:Processed in a plant that handles wheat, egg, milk, soybean, peanut, and tree nut products.
Directions:For overnight soaking, cover ¼ cup of split green peas with ¾ cups of water. Let stand 12 hours, or overnight. Discard water.
For quick results, boil the water (¾ cups for each ¼ cup of peas). Add dry split peas and boil for 2 minutes. Let stand for 1 hour. Discard the water.
To cook, use fresh water. Cover and simmer slowly until peas are tender, about 2 hours. Add more water if necessary. Use in soups, stews, and other recipes.
- Packed in a 6-gallon SuperPail™
- (6 gallon bucket, metallized bag, oxygen absorber, lid with gasket, and product)
- Dimensions with lid:
- 17” high X 11 ¾” wide (may vary with manufacturers)
- Shipping Weight:
- 45 lbs
Write A Review
- Additional Info
- Each 6-gallon SuperPail™ gives you easy access to your food and holds an amount of food equal to about eight #10 cans.
- In addition to saving you money, SuperPails™ are stackable, so you can save space in tight storage areas.
- Each durable pail is constructed of a sturdy, food-grade plastic designed for long-term storage.
- Every pail (except for honey) is also lined with a metallized bag to keep your food safe from mold, weevils, and other pests.
- An enclosed oxygen absorber keeps SuperPail™ foods fresh.
- After you've used all the food in a SuperPail™, the empty buckets can be reused to store a fresh supply of grains—or for emergency toilets, to carry water, or for other needs.