- Label Info
% Daily Value Serving Size 1/4 Cup (48 g) Servings Per Container Apx 387 Amount Per Serving Calories 180 Calories From Fat 15 Total Fat 1.5 g 2% Saturated Fat 0 g 0% Trans Fat 0 g Cholesterol 0 mg 0% Sodium 0 mg 0% Total Carbohydrate 36 g 12% Dietary Fiber 4 g 17% Sugars 0 g Protein 7 g 13% Vitamin A 0% Vitamin C 0% Calcium 0% Iron 10%
Ingredients:Dehulled Spelt Berries.
Allergens:Processed in a plant that handles wheat, egg, milk, soybean, peanut, and tree nut products.
Directions:Use as directed in any recipe calling for Spelt.
The spelt is very clean & in perfect condition. I have ground it for use in breads, pancakes, sauces, & pasta. It's wonderfully flavorful & performs like a champ in baking! My son likes to eat the kernels right out of the bucket. Well worth the investment. I recommend adding the dough enhancer as the spelt doesn't like to absorb water as well as white or red wheat.
Posted on 3/10/09 by CharleneWrite A Review
- Additional Info
- Each 6-gallon SuperPail™ gives you easy access to your food and holds an amount of food equal to about eight #10 cans.
- In addition to saving you money, SuperPails™ are stackable, so you can save space in tight storage areas.
- Each durable pail is constructed of a sturdy, food-grade plastic designed for long-term storage.
- Every pail (except for honey) is also lined with a metallized bag to keep your food safe from mold, weevils, and other pests.
- An enclosed oxygen absorber keeps SuperPail™ foods fresh.
- After you've used all the food in a SuperPail™, the empty buckets can be reused to store a fresh supply of grains—or for emergency toilets, to carry water, or for other needs.