- Label Info
% Daily Value Serving Size 1/3 cup dry (36 g) Servings Per Container Apx 302 Amount Per Serving Calories 140 Calories From Fat 20 Total Fat 2.5 g 3% Saturated Fat 0 g 0% Trans Fat 0 g Cholesterol 0 mg 0% Sodium 0 mg 0% Total Carbohydrate 24 g 8% Dietary Fiber 4 g 14% Sugars 1 g Protein 6 g 11% Vitamin A 0% Vitamin C 0% Calcium 2% Iron 8%
Ingredients: Rolled Oats
Allergens: Processed in a plant that handles wheat, egg, milk, soybean, peanut, and tree nut products.
Directions: For each serving: Boil 1/2 cup water and 1/8 tsp salt. Stir in 1/3 cup oats. Cook 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat and let stand 1 minute. Flavor according to taste with cinnamon, brown sugar or fresh fruit. Oats are great for cookies, breads, and homemade granola.
Reduced Fat Apple Oat Muffins
Granola Oatmeal Cookies
Honey Banana Bread
Jumbo Oatmeal and Fruit Cookies
Peanut Butter Oatmeal Rounds
- Additional Info
Products You Might Like
- Each 6-gallon SuperPail™ gives you easy access to your food and holds an amount of food equal to about eight #10 cans.
- In addition to saving you money, SuperPails™ are stackable, so you can save space in tight storage areas.
- Each durable pail is constructed of a sturdy, food-grade plastic designed for long-term storage.
- Every pail (except for honey) is also lined with a metallized bag to keep your food safe from mold, weevils, and other pests.
- An enclosed oxygen absorber keeps SuperPail™ foods fresh.
- After you've used all the food in a SuperPail™, the empty buckets can be reused to store a fresh supply of grains—or for emergency toilets, to carry water, or for other needs.
Emergency Essentials, LLC is not affiliated, endorsed by or has any relationship with the Boy Scouts of America®.
Not responsible for typographical errors. Supplies may be limited and prices are subject to change without notice.Copyright © 2014. All Rights Reserved