- Label Info
% Daily Value Serving Size 3 Tbsp (35 g) Servings Per Container Apx 518 Amount Per Serving Calories 60 Calories From Fat 0 Total Fat 0 g 0% Saturated Fat 0 g 0% Trans Fat 0 g Cholesterol 0 mg 0% Sodium 20 mg 0% Total Carbohydrate 20 g 7% Dietary Fiber 13 g 52% Sugars 1 g Protein 8 g 17% Vitamin A 0% Vitamin C 0% Calcium 2% Iron 8%
Allergens:Processed in a plant that handles wheat, egg, milk, soybean, peanut, and tree nut products.
Directions:For soaking overnight, cover each cup of beans with 3 cups water and let stand overnight or 12 hours. For quicker results, add dry beans to boiling water; boil 2 minutes and let stand for 1 hour. it is generally best to drain and use new water. Cover and simmer slowly in water until beans are tender, about 2 hours. Add more water if necessary. Season with salt, pepper, onion or garlic. Each cup of bean yields apx 5 servings.
Write A Review
- Additional Info
- Each 6-gallon SuperPail™ gives you easy access to your food and holds an amount of food equal to about eight #10 cans.
- In addition to saving you money, SuperPails™ are stackable, so you can save space in tight storage areas.
- Each durable pail is constructed of a sturdy, food-grade plastic designed for long-term storage.
- Every pail (except for honey) is also lined with a metallized bag to keep your food safe from mold, weevils, and other pests.
- An enclosed oxygen absorber keeps SuperPail™ foods fresh.
- After you've used all the food in a SuperPail™, the empty buckets can be reused to store a fresh supply of grains—or for emergency toilets, to carry water, or for other needs.