- Label Info
% Daily Value Serving Size 1 Cup prepared (22 g dry) Servings Per Container Apx 598 Amount Per Serving Calories 80 Calories From Fat 0 Total Fat 0 g 0% Saturated Fat 0 g 0% Trans Fat 0 g Cholesterol 5 mg 1% Sodium 120 mg 5% Total Carbohydrate 11 g 4% Dietary Fiber 0 g 0% Sugars 11 g Protein 8 g Vitamin A 0% Vitamin C 2% Calcium 25% Iron 0%
Ingredients:Pasteurized skim milk.
Allergens: Contains milk. Processed in a plant that handles egg, milk, soybean, wheat, peanut and tree nut products.
Directions:Add powder to water and stir. Best if chilled overnight. Should be stored at optimum conditions at 40 degrees F. For One Quart: Mix 2/3 cup powder with one quart of water. For one gallon: Mix 2 2/3 cups powder with 1 gallon water.
- Additional Info
Packed in a 6-gallon SuperPail™ (6 gallon bucket, metallized bag, oxygen absorber, lid with gasket, and product) holds an amount of food equal to about eight #10 cans.
- Dimensions with lid:
- 17” high X 11 ¾” wide (may vary with manufacturers)
- SuperPail™ Dimensions: roughly 17” tall with a 12” diameter.
- Each 6-gallon SuperPail™ gives you easy access to your food and holds an amount of food equal to about eight #10 cans.
- In addition to saving you money, SuperPails™ are stackable up to three high, so you can save space in tight storage areas.
- Each durable pail is constructed of a sturdy, food-grade plastic designed for long-term storage.
- Every pail (except for honey) is also lined with a metallized bag to keep your food safe from mold, weevils, and other pests.
- An enclosed oxygen absorber keeps SuperPail™ foods fresh.
- After you've used all the food in a SuperPail™, the empty buckets can be reused to store a fresh supply of grains—or for emergency toilets, to carry water, or for other needs.