- Label Info
% Daily Value Serving Size 2 Tbsp (21 g) Servings Per Container Apx 86 Amount Per Serving Calories 60 Calories From Fat 5 Total Fat 0.5 g 1% Saturated Fat 0 g 0% Trans Fat 0 g Cholesterol 0 mg 0% Sodium 25 mg 1% Total Carbohydrate 14 g 5% Dietary Fiber 2 g 6% Sugars 9 g Protein 3 g 6% Vitamin A 8% Vitamin C 80% Calcium 2% Iron 8%
- Packed in a #10 can
- (7” High x 6.25” Diameter) with an oxygen absorber
- Net Weight:
- 64 oz
Ingredients: Tomato, Contains less than 2% Silicon Dioxide (to prevent caking).
Allergens: Processed in a plant that handles wheat, egg, milk, soybean, peanut, and tree nut products.
Directions: For ¼ cup tomato sauce, blend 2 Tbsp Tomato Powder and ¼ cup hot water. For tomato paste, use less water (1 ½ Tbsp). Blend until you get desired thickness. Use to thicken sauces, add to soups and stew. Great for barbecues, pizza, spaghetti or juice.
Baked Beans Western Style
Roast Beef Potato Platter
Easy Hearty Beef Stew
- Additional InfoFor best flavor and nutrition, keep cans constantly stored at 70° or lower. Once opened, keep in air tight containers in dark cool places. To learn more about how long you can expect food to store see our Shelf Life Article.
Packaged with an oxygen absorber in a #10 stainless steel can that is double-enameled to prevent aging and rust. #10 can dimensions: 7” high X 6.25” diameter. To learn more about how packaging makes a big difference in keeping food at optimum levels, view our Food Storage Packaging article.
Not sure how to choose the right food storage items? Check out our 15 Tips for Food Storage Shopping to help you make an informed decision.Products You Might Like
Emergency Essentials, LLC is not affiliated, endorsed by or has any relationship with the Boy Scouts of America®.
Not responsible for typographical errors. Supplies may be limited and prices are subject to change without notice.Copyright © 2014. All Rights Reserved