- Label Info
- Net Weight:
- 68 oz
% Daily Value Serving Size Apx 1/4 Cup (40 g) Servings Per Container Apx 48 Amount Per Serving Calories 140 Calories From Fat 10 Total Fat 1 g 2% Saturated Fat 0 g 0% Trans Fat 0 g Cholesterol 0 mg 0% Sodium 310 mg 13% Total Carbohydrate 28 g 9% Dietary Fiber 2 g 8% Sugars 2 g Protein 5 g 10% Vitamin A 0% Vitamin C 0% Calcium 0% Iron 8%
Ingredients:Unbleached Flour (Wheat Flour, Malted Barley Flour, Niacin, Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Whole Wheat Flour, Wheat Bran, Brown Sugar, Vital Wheat Gluten, Salt, Sugar, Soybean Oil, Nonfat Dry Milk, Honey Powder, (Refinery Syrup, Honey), Dough Enhancer (Bleached Wheat Flour, Malted Barley Flour, Niacin, Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid) Whole Eggs (Whole Eggs, Sodium Silicoaluminate), Lecithin Powder, (Liquid Lecithin, Defatted Soy Flour, Dolomite).
Allergens:Contains wheat, soybean, milk and eggs. Processed in a plant that handles wheat, egg, milk, soybean, peanut, and tree nut products.
Directions:Warm Water: ¾ Cup
Vegetable Oil: 3 Tbsp
Instant Dry Yeast: 2 Tsp
Bread and Roll Mix: 2 Cups
Yield: Bread 1 Pound Loaf
Rolls 1 Dozen
1. Dissolve yeast in water.
2. Add Bread and Roll Mix and knead until dough is smooth and elastic. If using electric breadmaker with dough: mix on 2nd speed for 10-20 minutes or to full development.
3. Let rest for 15 minutes. Place a dish towel or cloth over dough.
4. For bread: shape into loaf, place into well-greased bread pan. Let rise in pan until dough is approximately 1” over top of pan, about 30-40 minutes.
5. For rolls: Divide into 12 pieces and place on baking sheet until dough has doubled in size.
6. Cover dough with towel while it is rising.
7. Place in preheated oven. For bread, bake at 400°F for 20-25 minutes. For rolls, bake at 400°F for 12-16 minutes.
8. Remove from oven and butter tops.
- Additional Info
For best flavor and nutrition, keep cans constantly stored at 70° or lower. Once opened, keep in air tight containers in dark cool places. To learn more about how long you can expect food to store see our Shelf Life Article.
Packaged with an oxygen absorber in a #10 stainless steel can that is double-enameled to prevent aging and rust. #10 can dimensions: 7” high X 6.25” diameter. To learn more about how packaging makes a big difference in keeping food at optimum levels, view our Food Storage Packaging article.