Are you ready for the chance to win free food storage?
We need images for a variety of recipes we’ve posted on the site, and we would love to feature photos from you! For every photo you submit that we choose to publish, we’ll give you a MyChoice™ can of your choice.
Here’s how it’s going to work:
All recipes with the “Your Photo Here” image shown below qualify for the contest, so take a look around and see what strikes your fancy. The only limit to the number of cans you could win is the number of recipes that need images—and we need a LOT!
Here’s how you can enter:
- Prepare the recipe with your food storage (and fresh items as called for in the recipe).
- Take a picture of the final dish (style the picture so it looks delicious!), and submit it to firstname.lastname@example.org for review.
- If we use it, we’ll send you a MyChoice™ can of your choice!
- You can submit multiple images for one recipe.
- You can submit images for as many recipes as you would like.
- Nice lighting (pictures taken in low light with a flash aren’t as appealing, so take the picture during the day with natural light—near a window with side lighting is great). The more light, the better!
- Good food styling (don’t just heap the food on a plate—arrange it so it looks nice and viewers can see all the elements).
- Garnishes and side dishes are welcome in the pictures.
- Make the food the focus. (Make the food the clear priority in the image—try to avoid distracting elements in the foreground or background. Zoom in so the food fills most of the picture.)
By submitting your photo to email@example.com you warrant that you own or control the copyright of the submitted image(s).
By submitting, you grant Emergency Essentials, LLC the license to use your photo(s) at its sole discretion and as it sees fit.