Personal BBQ Brisket Pizza Recipe
- 2 C
- Emergency Essentials Honey White Bread and Roll Mix
- 1 C
- Emergency Essentials Beef Brisket, reconstituted
- 1 1/3 C
- Emergency Essentials BBQ Sauce, reconstituted
- 1 C
- Emergency Essentials Mozzarella Cheese, reconstituted
- 2 C
- Cabbage Coleslaw
- 1/3 C
- Emergency Essentials White Flour
- Make dough for one loaf of bread, according to the Honey White Bread and Roll Mix package directions. Refrigerate.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Reconstitute the brisket, BBQ sauce, and mozzarella cheese
- Flour a surface and split your bread dough into four balls. Spray a cookie sheet with PAM or other oil and dust with flour or cornmeal so your pizza crust won’t stick.
- Roll dough out flat on floured surface. If dough starts to stick, add more flour. Once you have an even layer of dough (roughly 1/4" to ½" inch thick and about 6" in diameter), move to cookie sheet.
- Add the following onto each pizza crust, keeping it ¼" away from the edge of the crust:
- 1/3 cup BBQ Sauce
- 1/4 cup Beef Brisket
- 1/4 - 1/2 cup Cabbage Slaw
- Roughly 3 TBS Mozzarella Cheese