- Tech Specs
Emergency Drinking Water goes through the following stages:
- Boiling the water before canning and vacuum sealing
- This is followed by cooking the cans which eliminates any bacteriaThe above process makes it possible to store water safely for 30+ years
- These cans store and carry well
- Cans are vacuum sealed
- Each can contains 22 fl. oz.
- One-year supply is 1062 cans (23,364 oz - 64 oz for 365 days)Being prepared by having an emergency supply of drinking water is wise. Water may be (besides your family) the most important item to have safe and secured in an emergency.
- Additional Info