Great for Gluten Free Flours
I've had a Nutrimill for a few years but I have recently discovered I have a wheat allergy. All those store bought gluten free flours are expensive but with the Nutrimill I can grind my own rice, oat, millet, garbanzo, buckwheat and sorghum flours much cheaper and they are just as fine as the store bought brands!
Posted on 9/6/13 by Colleen
I've had one for over 15 years now and its still going strong. Makes very fine flour and coarse, its doesn't heat up the flour. I've recommended this product to everyone I've met.
Posted on 3/19/13 by pam
It grinds pretty fast. Me and 4 siblings got them as a gift and we all love it. Loud but not as loud as the one I grew up with listening too.
Posted on 3/14/11 by Mandi
I've had a nutrimill for several months now and I love it. It does a great job for very fine flour and even the course flour is better than store bought!! I haven't had any problems with dust except when I didn't have the hopper in all the way. :-)
Posted on 4/10/08 by ChrisWrite A Review
- Tech Specs
- 11.82 lbs.
- 12.25” high x 12” diameter
Box Dimensions: 13x13x14h 14 lbs
Limited Lifetime from Manufacturer
- Additional Info
- Large 20 cup bowl capacity
- Variable, high speed mill and texture control
- Stainless steel Microburst™ milling heads w/pre-cracker
- Self cleaning milling chamber - easy to use
- Multi-Channel air flow. Cool milling extends motor life
- 1 to 1 milling ratio(1 hopper of grain = 1 bowl of flour)
- Easy grip bowl, lid and control knobs
- Compact storage
- Precision grain feed control
- NO gumming, NO overheating, NO jamming, NO hassle
- Ultra quick - mills 20 cups in 5 minutes
- 1200 watt motor
- CSA Listed for both US & Canada
- BPA Free
Eating whole grains on a regular basis helps prevent cardiovascular disease, stroke, heart attacks and clogged arteries.
- Grain Hopper Extension to increase capacity
- Air Filter
- Separator Cup