I use mime in my 5th camper heats the whole camper saves on propane a bunch we turn it off while we sleep turn it on when we get up an it warms up very fast even at 17 deg. had to change the plug on the fan ater 3 yrs that is all ive done in three yr operation
Posted on 2/11/14 by tj
The week before hurricane sandy hit my cell phone was my favorite item, once Sandy said hello we had no power for 3 weeks, the My Buddy heater became the best item I owned, without it me and my family would never had made it through those bitter nights, blankets only help so much and a gas shortage made using generators difficult. The convertor made using regular propane tanks a life saver. This is the most valuable item my family owns.
Posted on 5/15/13 by JenWrite A Review
- Tech Specs
- Includes a multi-position heat setting that allows you to select 4,000, 9,000, and 18,000 BTU-per-hour output.
- Mr Heater Big Buddy's dual-heating system combines radiant heat with convection heat air flow for maximum heating efficiency.
- An internal blower fan uses an AC adapter or four D-cell batteries to distribute heat throughout the room.
- The unit can run on one or two 1 lb. propane cylinders or up to two 20 lb. cylinders.
- Multi-position heat settings control the comfort level.
- Built-in low oxygen shutoff sensor and tip-over switch ensures indoor-safe operation (adequate ventilation must be provided; see operating instructions).
- The Big Buddy portable heater has the capacity to heat up to 400 square feet of space for up to 220 hours (on the low position)