- 2 C
- Freeze Dried Ground Beef
- 1 Tbsp
- Sloppy Joe Seasoning
- 1 (10 3/4 oz) Can
- Tomato Soup
- 8 oz
- Uncooked Macaroni
- 2 C
- Freeze Dried Cheddar Cheese
1. Heat a large skillet on medium-heat; Reconstitute ground beef and cook with sloppy joe seasoning for 5 minutes; Drain.
2. Add 1 can condensed tomato soup, 8 ounces uncooked elbow macaroni and 2 cups of water.
3. Bring to a boil, stir frequently.
4. Reduce heat to low; Cover and simmer 20 minutes or until macaroni is tender.
5. Top with shredded cheddar cheese.