- Label Info
% Daily Value Serving Size 1 cookie (57g) Servings Per Container 1 Calories 270 Calories From Fat 120 Total Fat 13 g 20% Saturated Fat 4.5 g 23% Trans Fat 3 g Cholesterol 10 mg 3% Sodium 190 mg 8% Total Carbohydrate 34 g 11% Dietary Fiber 0 g 0% Sugars 18 g Protein 2 g Vitamin A 0% Vitamin C 0% Calcium 8% Iron 6%
Ingredients: Enriched unbleached flour (wheat flour, niacin, iron, thiamine, monoitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), sugar, partially hydrogenated soybean oil, white chips (sugar, cocoa butter, whole milk powder, nonfat milk powder, soy lecithin added as an emulsifier, vanilla, natural flavor), orange chips [sugar, palm kernel oil, sweet dairy whey(a milk derivative),lactose, butterfat, nonfat milk, buttermilk, sodium caseinate(a milk derivative), soy lecithin, hydrogenated palm oil, coconut oil, yellow 6 lake, artificial flavors), water, egg, contains 2% or less of: natural and artificial flavor, molasses, leavening (baking soda, monocalcium phosphate monohydrate),salt.
- Additional Info
MRE is the acronym for Meals-Ready-to-Eat. These pouch meals were originally designed for our soldiers in the U.S. Military. These dishes are precooked and can be eaten cold or heated. Great attention goes into developing the recipes for MRE’s.
Learn more about MRE shelf life with our insight article - MRE Shelf Life