Kelly Kettle User
I use a smaller aluminum version for Backpacking it is very fast, and efficient at heating water. It requires very little wood to do so. I recommend it for camping and or emergency situations.
Posted on 1/9/13 by LOSTNSP8CEWrite A Review
- Tech Specs
Download PDFKelly Kettle Instructions
- 3 lbs. 6 oz.
- Fuel holder/base: 7 1/2” diameter x 3 1/4” tall
Kettle/chimney base: 6 1/8 diameter
Kettle/chimney height :12 1/4”
Chimney opening: 2 1/2” diameter
Water spout opening: 2” diameter
- Additional Info
- No gas or liquid fuel required
- No batteries required
- No running costs
- Uses small sticks, pine cones, tree bark, dry grass, etc.
- Never worry about running out of fuel
- Safe to use: fire contained within the kettle
- Optional Pot-Support and Cook Set can reheat or hydrate food as your kettle boils
- Boils 1.5 liters in minuteshttp://preparednesspantry.blogspot.com/search/label/Kelly%20Kettle