Write A Review
- Related Products
- Tech Specs
MICROFILTRATION METHOD: Field-cleanable 0.2 micron ceramic depth filter
OUTPUT: Up to 1 quart/minute
CARTRIDGE CAPACITY: Up to 13,000 gallons, depending on water quality
WEIGHT (filter): 20 oz.
HEIGHT (filter): 9.5 in.
Includes: Carbon Cartridge, 2 packs of carbon granules, Hydration System Connector, Zippered Carrying Case, Ceramic Element Measuring Gauge, Cleaning Pad, Field Tips.
- Additional Info
- The first portable water filter - today a classic.
- Made from top-quality, durable materials. This is why the Pocket is suitable for the toughest of conditions and is the first choice for extreme adventurers like Mike Horn.
- The tried and tested ceramic depth filter removes bacteria, protozoa and other disease-causing agents. The principle: The micro-organisms cannot pass through the mini pores of the filter ceramic (0.2 microns) because of their size (greater than 0.2 microns = 0.0002 mm).
- Unlike disposable filters, the ceramic can be cleaned several times - even in the field.
- Improved, round pump handle for better ergonomics and an outlet hose which can be attached to water containers with a simple clip.
- Top-quality, durable materials > unparalleled quality with a 20 year guarantee
- Cleanable ceramic filter element - not only for clear but also for very cloudy water - can be used hundreds of times (not a disposable filter)
- Included Carbon Cartridge to remove chemicals and organics
- Few movable parts - simple maintenance
- Long lasting - requires minimal maintenance
- Improved hand ergonomics - even easier to pump
- Measuring gauge supplied - indicates when the filter element should be changed