Hearty Strawberry Smoothie Recipe
- 1 1/4 C
- Emergency Essentials Strawberry Yogurt Bites
- 1/4 C
- 1/3 C
- Emergency Essentials Banana Slices, reconstituted
- 2/3 C
- Emergency Essentials Strawberry Slices, reconstituted
- 1-2 Tbs
- Emergency Essentials Nonfat Instant Milk, reconstituted
- 1/4 C
- Emergency Essentials Quick Oats
- 1/8 - 1/4 C
- Emergency Essentials Spinach, depending on how much you’d like
- 1 tsp
- Maple Syrup
- In a small bowl, add about ¼ cup of water to Yogurt Bites to reconstitute. Let them sit for a few minutes. Reconstitute banana slices, strawberry slices, and milk. Only drain the banana slices.
- In a blender, cream the reconstituted yogurt bites to get rid of any chunks. Add 1/3 cup of strawberries, scooping up some of the water they reconstituted in, and blend well.
- Drain the rest of the strawberries.
- Add bananas and remaining strawberry slices, and then blend in the oats and syrup.
- Add 1-2 TBS milk to reach your desired consistency.
- Add dry spinach; blend well.