Grilled Cheesy Potatoes Recipe
- 3 Slices
- Bacon or Yoder's Bacon Cut Up
- 4 C
- Freeze Dried Potato Slices
- 1/2 C
- Chopped Freeze Dried Green Pepper
- 1/3 C
- Chopped Freeze Dried Celery
- 1 1/2 C
- Freeze Dried Cheddar Cheese
- 1/8 tsp
- Seasoned Salt
- 1/8 tsp
- 1 Tbsp
- Margarine or Butter (optional)
- Nonstick Cooking Spray
1. Coat one side of an 18" side of heavy foil with nonstick spray.
2. On sprayed surface, arrange half bacon to within 2" of edge.
3. Top with half of potatoes, half of green peppers, half of onions. Sprinkle with seasoned salt and pepper.
4. Top with remaining cheese and bacon. Dot with margarine or butter (optional).
5. Coat another 18" piece of foil on side with nonstick cooking spray. Place spray side down on top of potato stack. Seal all edges with a double fold.
6. Grill packet on an uncovered grill directly over medium to medium-hot coals.
7. Grill about 40 minutes or until potatoes are tender, turning packet once.
- Featured Products