- Tech Specs
Radio dimensions: 13 x 6 x 5 cm
- 1 Minute of cranking powers up to 15 minutes of radio listening or 1 hour of light
- A built-in USB port lets you charge your small USB-rechargeable device like smart phones (Does NOT charge apple products)
- Bands include AM/FM, and Shortwave
- Super-bright, 3-LED flashlight
- Built in HD speaker and earphone jack
- Additional Info
The Voyager V1 can be powered by multiple sources. You can recharge an internal Ni-MH battery via the built-in solar panel OR cranking dynamo. The battery can also be recharged by a USB outlet using a mini-USB to standard USB cable (not included). The V1 can also be powered by 3 standard AAA batteries.
Note: Recharge every 3-6 months to prevent internal battery crystallization.