On a spring wilderness river trip in the mountains, I told everyone to bring their own food for lunch that day. As I was sitting down to a nice hot Mountain House beef stroganoff, I noticed my crew was shivering while making up PBJs to eat. Since I brought plenty of dehydrated meals for everyone I passed them out and got another pot of water boiling. At that time I was trying all the different brands of dehydrated meals…until that day. I had a couple of women tell me after eating half their meal that they couldn't eat anymore. I tried it…..it was rotten. I've never used anything but Mountain House since then.
Posted on 3/31/14 by Kennyb
I love the quality and taste. I pack them with me on long car trips. If I check into a hotel late at night, I just add hot water to my Mountain House dinner. I don't even need to leave my room for a great meal and desert!
Posted on 3/7/14 by Debi
EVERYTHING and I mean everything I have tried has been delicious. Very easy to prepare and my whole family, including my 1 picky eater, eats every bite.
Posted on 9/4/13 by Nancy
I take them camping, hunting, hiking,fishing and they hit the spot when needed and most important they taste GOOD !! I ate one from last year and it was fine. never hurt my stomach or gave me gas! some of the others do...
Posted on 2/12/13 by ChrisWrite A Review
- MH Breakfast Skillet
- MH Scrambled Eggs with Ham and Pepper
- MH Scrambled Eggs with Bacon
- MH Dehydrated Granola with Milk & Blueberries
- MyChoice Instant Nonfat Milk
- MyChoice Peach Drink Mix
- MH Pro-Pak Chicken & Rice
- MH Pro-Pak Beef Stew
- MH Pro-Pak Beef Stroganoff
- MH Pro-Pak Lasagna with Meat Sauce
- MH Pro-Pak Chicken Teriyaki with Rice
- MH Pro-Pak Chili Mac with Beef
- MH Pro-Pak Pasta Primavera
- MH Spaghetti with Meat Sauce
- MyChoice FD Banana Dices
- MyChoice FD Strawberry Slices
- MyChoice FD Corn
- MyChoice FD Peas
- MyChoice FD Carrot Slices