Fruit Salsa with Cinnamon-Sugar Crisps Recipe
- 1/2 cups
- Emergency Essentials® Freeze Dried Pineapple Dices
- 1/2 cups
- Emergency Essentials ®Freeze Dried Mango Chunks
- 2/3 cups
- Emergency Essentials® Freeze Dried Strawberry Slices
- Reconstitute all of the fruits according to the directions on the can. Drain.
- Mix together and place in the refrigerator until it “sets,” creating that familiar salsa-like texture.
- 4 Tbsp
- Emergency Essentials® Butter Powder
- Flour Tortillas
- 2 Tbsp (or to taste)
- Emergency Essentials™ Cinnamon Sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Reconstitute butter powder according to directions on the can.
- Brush one side of each tortilla with butter.
- Sprinkle generously with cinnamon sugar on the buttered side of the tortilla until it is well covered.
- Cut into wedges. Arrange wedges onto a cookie sheet or baking pan.
- Bake for 14 minutes.
- Take them out of the oven and let them cool; crisps will harden while cooling, making them crunchy like a normal tortilla chip.
Write A Review
- Additional Info
Fruit Salsa w/ Cinnamon-Sugar Crisps Salsa