- Label Info
% Daily Value Serving Size 1 cup (32g) Servings Per Container 91 Calories 120 Calories From Fat 0 Total Fat 0 g 0% Saturated Fat 0 g 0% Trans Fat 0 g Cholesterol 0 mg 0% Sodium 130 mg 6% Total Carbohydrate 29g 9% Dietary Fiber 1g 2% Sugars 17g Protein 2g Vitamin A 15% Vitamin C 25% Calcium 10% Iron 25% Vitamin D 10% Thiamine 25% Riboflavin 25% Niacin 25% Vitamin B6 25% Folate 50% Vitamin B12 25% Zinc 25%
Ingredients: Flour (Corn, Wheat, Oat), Sugar, Contains 2% or less of: Calcium Carbonate, Color (Yellow 6, Red 40, Blue 1, Oleoresin, Annatto extract), Salt, Natural Flavor, Vitamin C (Sodium Ascorbate), Vitamin A (Palmitate), Reduced Iron, Niacin (Niacinamide), Zinc (Zinc Oxide), Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin), Vitamin D (Cholecalciferol), Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride), Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), Vitamin B1 (Thiamine Hydrochloride), Preservative (BHT), Folic Acid.
Allergens: Contains Wheat. Processed in a plant that handles egg, milk, soybean, wheat, peanut and tree nut products.
- Additional Info
Manufactured in the USA.
- SuperPail™ Dimensions: roughly 17” tall with a 12” diameter.
- Each 6-gallon SuperPail™ gives you easy access to your food and holds an amount of food equal to about eight #10 cans.
- In addition to saving you money, SuperPails™ are stackable up to three high, so you can save space in tight storage areas.
- Each durable pail is constructed of a sturdy, food-grade plastic designed for long-term storage.
- Every pail (except for honey) is also lined with a metallized bag to keep your food safe from mold, weevils, and other pests.
- An enclosed oxygen absorber keeps SuperPail™ foods fresh.
- After you've used all the food in a SuperPail™, the empty buckets can be reused to store a fresh supply of grains—or for emergency toilets, to carry water, or for other needs.