- Label Info
% Daily Value Serving Size 1 1/2 Tbsp (11 g) Servings Per Container About 33 Amount Per Serving Calories 35 Calories From Fat 0 Total Fat 0 g 0% Saturated Fat 0 g 0% Trans Fat 0 g Cholesterol 0 mg 0% Sodium 30 mg 1% Total Carbohydrate 9 g 3% Dietary Fiber 1 g 4% Sugars 6 g Protein 1 g 2% Vitamin A 240% Vitamin C 15% Calcium 2% Iron 2%
Allergens:Processed in a plant that handles wheat, egg, milk, soybean, peanut, and tree nut products.
Directions: To rehydrate, add 1/4 cup boiling water to 1 1/2 tablespoons of dehydrated carrots. Cover, and let sit for 15-20 minutes. (Alternatively, let sit for 1-2 hours in cold water). Drain excess water. Yields approximately 1/4 cup of diced carrots.
Immigrant Cheese Soup
Old-fashioned Vegetable Soup
Wild Rice Raspberry Chicken
Vegetable Cream Pasta
Split Pea Soup with Ham
- Additional InfoFor best flavor and nutrition, keep cans constantly stored at 70° or lower. Once opened, keep in air tight containers in dark cool places. To learn more about how long you can expect food to store see our Shelf Life Article.
Packaged with an oxygen absorber in a #10 stainless steel can that is double-enameled to prevent aging and rust. #10 can dimensions: 7” high X 6.25” diameter. To learn more about how packaging makes a big difference in keeping food at optimum levels, view our Food Storage Packagingarticle.Products You Might Like
Emergency Essentials, LLC is not affiliated, endorsed by or has any relationship with the Boy Scouts of America®.
Not responsible for typographical errors. Supplies may be limited and prices are subject to change without notice.Copyright © 2014. All Rights Reserved