I have an older version of this strainer that I have used for the past 25 years. It still works great and you can't beat it! I am buying one for my adult children!
Posted on 11/20/11 by Mary
This gadget is a great time saver when all your garden produce comes in at once. I can crank out beautiful tomato sauce with ease. This strainer not only separates the seeds from the sauce, but the skin as well. Removing the seeds and skin makes the sauce easier to digest for people with digestion problems.
Posted on 6/12/11 by SoniaWrite A Review
- Tech Specs
Download PDFFood Strainer Manual
- 4 lb. 3 oz.
- Additional Info
- New screen design allows for easier installation and removal
- Stainless steel screen won't rust and resists wear
- Sturdy one-piece heat resistant hopper
- Improved handle design for easier cranking
- Extended waste funnel
- Steel drive shaft is sealed to prevent leaks
- Spiral has durable steel reinforced drive
- Mounting clamp is rubber insulated to protect countertops
- Can mount to countertops from 3/4" to 1-7/8" thick