- Nutrition Info
% Daily Value Serving Size Apx 1 Cup dry (22 g) Servings Per Container 72 Calories 80 Calories From Fat 0 Total Fat 0 g 0% Saturated Fat 0 g 0% Trans Fat 0 g Cholesterol 5 mg 1% Sodium 110 mg 5% Total Carbohydrate 11 g 4% Dietary Fiber 0 g 0% Sugars 11 g Protein 7 g 15% Vitamin A 0% Vitamin C 2% Calcium 25% Iron 0%
Ingredients: Pasteurized skim milk.
Allergens:Contains Milk. Processed in a plant that handles egg, milk, soybean, wheat, peanut and tree nut products.
Directions: Add powder to water and stir. Best if chilled overnight.
For one quart: Mix 2/3 cup powder with 1 quart water.
For one gallon: Mix 2 2/3 cups powder with 1 gallon water.
Milk mixes easy enough. Follow the instructions. I prefer to make a slightly richer mix than what is called for in the instructions. Taste is as good as fresh milk from the store - Maybe a bit more sweet.
Posted on 2/1/13 by DB
I tried about 3 different types of powdered milk before buying this. I can tell you that NONE OF THEM were even drinkable - even Carnation - Yuk! This milk tastes better than what you buy at the store - it really does. I have bought it twice before, and like other reviewers have said, if you happen to run out of whatever kind of milk you normally buy at the store, you will never have to go to the store to get milk if you just keep a can handy. This stuff is awesome!
Posted on 10/3/12 by CC
We have tried many different kinds of milk. This is the only brand that passed the kid test. I made up a gallon and put it in a milk container. My wife and 4 kids had no idea even when drinking the milk straight. Good Stuff!
Posted on 1/7/12 by Adam
Instant NonFat Dry milk
WOW!!!! This is great. We are huge milk drinkers and my children request the "Home-made" milk all the time now. Thanks for "real" milk tasting milk.
Posted on 6/30/08 by Jason
Instant Non-Fat Milk
This instant milk makes wonderful homemade yogurt. I actually prefer the taste to that of yogurt made of regular non-fat milk. It's also so convenient to have the powdered milk on hand to make yogurt any time.
Posted on 5/24/08 by Frances
freeze dried milk
With just myself and husband at home a lot of milk was wasted. This milk not only tastes great but we have no waste which makes it very economical. My husband who is very picky says this does not taste like powdered milk.
Posted on 2/2/08 by DeborahWrite A Review
- Additional Info
- Each can has a net weight of 56 ounces with a total of 1008 ounces.
- Each can is 7” high by 6 ¼” wide and includes a reusable plastic lid.
- Super Supply is 18 # 10-cans, packaged in 3 6-can boxes, dimensions: 23 ½” x 19 ¼” x 13”
- Ingredients: Pasteurized skim milk.
- Allergens: Contains milk products. Processed in a plant that handles egg, milk, soybean, wheat, peanut and tree nut products.
- Directions: Add powder to water and stir. Best if chilled overnight.
- For one quart: Mix 2/3 cup powder with 1 quart water.
- For one gallon: Mix 2 2/3 cups powder with 1 gallon water.
- For best results mix with our Mixer Pitcher. (It dissolves the powder very efficiently)
- Shelf life information can be found at: beprepared.com/shelflife .