Food Storage Personal Pizzas Recipe
- Batch of Emergency Essentials™ Honey Wheat Bread and Roll Mix for the crusts
- 2 C
- reconstituted Tomato Powder for the sauce (more or less powder depending on how "tomato-y" and how thick you want the sauce to be) – just add water until you like the consistency
- 3 Tbsp
- Emergency Essentials™ Italian Seasoning
- 1 Tbsp
- Emergency Essentials™ Garlic Salt
- 1 1/2 C
- reconstituted Freeze Dried Italian Meatballs, quartered (or your choice of freeze dried meat)
- 2 C
- reconstituted Emergency Essentials™ Freeze Dried Mozzarella Cheese
- 1/2 C
- each reconstituted veggies of your choice—we used mushrooms, onions, green peppers, and tomatoes.
1. Make the bread dough according to the directions on the can. Divide the dough into as many parts as you want for your pizzas.
2. Mix up and spoon on the sauce.
3. Sprinkle on some cheese.
4. Add your preferred toppings.
5. Toss on a little more cheese to keep everything in place.
7. Relish the awesome flavors that you combined with your own hands.