Easy Lasagna Casserole Recipe
- 1 1/2 C
- Freeze Dried Ground Beef
- 1/4 C
- Freeze Dried Onion
- 1 3/4 C
- Chunky Salsa Tomato Sauce
- 1 tsp
- Italian Seasoning
- 2/3 C
- Dehydrated Fat-Free Milk
- 1/2 C
- 1/2 Cup
- Fat-Free Cream Cheese
- 1/4 tsp
- Minced Garlic
- 1 tsp
- Dried Parsley Flakes
- 2 C
- Cooked Medium-Width Noodles
- 1/3 C Plus 1 Tbsp
- Freeze Dried Mozzarella Cheese
- Start a pot of water boiling for the noodles.
- Reconstitute ground beef, onions, tomatoes and mozzarella; Drain excess water and combine, reserving half of the mozzarella.*
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Reconstitute pizza and spaghetti sauce mix. Set aside.
- In a medium saucepan, combine milk, water, and cream cheese.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until cream cheese melts; stir in red sauce.
- Combine all ingredients except the reserved cheese.
- Pour into greased 8" x 8" baking dish.
- Spread mixture evenly in the dish. Sprinkle mozzarella on top.
- Bake uncovered 15-20 minutes. Let sit 5 minutes before serving.
You could also reconstitute the ingredients first and use the excess water to cook the noodles (for additional flavor).
Instead of mixing all the ingredients together, put the plain noodles in the baking dish first, cover them with the meat/sauce mixture, and finish with the cheese.