Comes with can opener
Comes six cans in a cardboard flat in heavy plastic, Each pack also had a can opener to put holes for pouring.
Shipping was very quick and well packaged. Good deal with the flat rate shipping.
Posted on 5/20/14 by RWrite A Review
- Tech Specs
Emergency Drinking Water goes through the following stages:
- Boiling the water before canning and vacuum sealing
- This is followed by cooking the cans which eliminates any bacteria The above process makes it possible to store water safely for 30+ years
- These cans store and carry well
- Cans are vacuum sealed
- Each can contains 22 FL OZ
- A case contains 12 cans, 264 OZ
- Additional Info