A great kit for your auto emergencies
I bought this kit because I was looking for a kit for my truck. I found that all the supplies here were of quality. I was looking for something a little less expensive but after figuring out what each item would cost by itself, I found that this kit was a pretty good deal. - I was impressed with the tools, although not brand name, I have already come across a small number of situations where I have put them to use. They seem durable and I don't think they will give out when I need them most.
- The head lamp is great, a must have for your vehicle. Its very inexpensive and the quality is superb. I'm planning on getting several more for my other vehicles.
- The jumper cables are 6 gauge, which is what I need for a large vehicle. I was pleased with this.
- I'm planning on upgrading the first aid kit. The items in the kit are basic. I do a lot hiking and being able to pull this kit out of the truck knowing it has a great f.a. kit would be beneficial. The upgrade will allow this.
- I'm curious to know if the water in the aqua box will evaporate in the summer. I post an update when summer comes.
- I would have like to see the following items in the kit (items i'm planning to add in myself):
1. Fix a Flat Can
2. 4 - 30 Ft. of cord (to tie down stuff on my truck bed)
3. a compass
4. 2 flares
Hope you found this informative and helpful. Thank You.
Posted on 12/26/11 by DavidWrite A Review
- Tech Specs
- Shipping Weight:
- 11.62 lbs.
- package 7.25” high x 19” wide x 12.5” thick
- Additional Info