- Tech Specs
Carabiner is non-weight bearing.
- Additional Info
- The adjustable wrench jaw (opens to 10 mm) is great for unexpected repairs, tightening, or assembly needs.
- A small, high-carbon-stainless-steel blade with a Razor-Sharp edge folds in and out of the blade slot easily for quick cutting or slicing jobs.
- The Li'l Guppie's tail is a simple blade (flat) screwdriver tip, and the base of the jaw guide has a Phillips screwdriver. Both fit smaller screw heads.
- A stainless steel pocket clip also makes a lightweight and compact money clip.
- The little curved fin opens bottle caps and metal jar lids.