This is a sweet, heavy duty hand grinder. Does a beautiful job when making different flours with hard grains. Also great for making corn meal and butters. Great price too. When friends see how well it performs, they want one too.
Posted on 7/17/12 by Deb
This little hand mill is exactly what I was looking for, easy to use, clean up is quick. I use hard red wheat, one full hopper gives me about 3 cups+ of flour. You will have to work for it; after all you are grinding hard wheat into flour. I use one pass and find it totally usable flour. Great taste and texture!
Posted on 3/29/12 by Chet
This is a great all around mill for everyday and emergency use. It is solid metal and you can do everything from cracking grains to grinding four to making you own peanut butter! I love this tool it is dependable.
Posted on 11/17/10 by HenryWrite A Review
- Tech Specs
Download PDFWonder Mill Hand Grain Mill Manual
- Extra-large lifetime lubricated bearings
- One-piece construction and patented dual clamp means you don’t need to worry about the hopper coming off during milling
- Central support pillar is set back to make it easy to collect your hand-ground flour below
- Powder-coated for easy cleaning.
- Shipping Weight: Approx. 16 lbs.
- Approximate Mill Dimensions (assembled): 18" Tall (including the clamp, and with the handle at its highest point) 14" wide from end of handle grip to the milling head 3.5" X 5" base
- Additional Info
- Swap the stone heads for the stainless steel burr heads to make peanut butter, grind oily or wet grains, or grind herbs and spices, soy beans, and legumes.
- Quart-sized hopper holds large loads.