Sausage Balls Recipe
- 3 C
- Freeze Dried Sausage
- 3 C
- Buttermilk Biscuit Mix
- 4 C
- Freeze Dried Cheddar Cheese
- 1/8 tsp
- Vegetable Cooking Spray
1. Preheat oven to 375°F. Spray baking sheet with vegetable oil cooking spray.
2. Reconstitute sausage; Drain excess water. Make Buttermilk Biscuit Mix according to directions on can.
3. In a large bowl, combine all ingredients; Mix well. Mixture will be crumbly.
4. Form into 1" balls, squeezing mixture so it holds together, then rolling to form ball.
5. Place balls on baking sheet. Bake 8-10 minutes or until golden brown.
6. Serve with syrup, mayonnaise, mustard, ketchup, or salsa.
- Featured Products
Write A Review