- 1/2 C
- 1/4 C
- Firmly Packed Brown Sugar
- 3 Tbsp
- Vegetable Oil
- 1 1/2 Tbsp
- Ground Cinnamon
- 1 1/2 C
- Instant Rolled Oats
- 2 C
- Freeze Dried Blueberries
1. Reconstitute the blueberries; Drain excess water.
2. Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly grease 9" square baking pan.
3. In a medium saucepan, combine honey, brown sugar, oil, and cinnamon. Bring to boil and continue to boil for 2 minutes without stirring.
4. In a large mixing bowl, combine oats and blueberry.
5. Stir in honey mixture until thoroughly blended.
6. Spread into pan, gently pressing mixture flat.
7. Bake until lightly browned, about 40 minutes. Cool completely in pan on wire rack.
8. Cut into 3" x 1 1/2" bars.