Broccoli Turkey Bake Recipe
- 1 C
- Uncooked White Rice
- 2 C
- Freeze Dried Turkey Meat, Chopped
- 1 1/4 C
- Freeze Dried Broccoli
- 1 C
- Freeze Dried Cheddar Cheese
- 1 Package
- Whole Wheat Crackers, Crushed
- 3 Tbsp
- Butter, Melted
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. In saucepan, boil 2 cups water, add rice and stir; Reduce heat, cover and simmer 20 minutes.
3. In a 9" x 13" baking dish, combine the reconsituted turkey, broccoli, cheese and cooked rice.
4. In a small bowl, combine crushed crackers and melted butter; Spread over rice mixture.
5. Bake in preheated oven for 20-30 minutes or until crackers are crispy.