- 1 C
- Dehydrated Hashbrown
- 1 1/2 C
- Hot Water
- 1/4 C
- Sausage Textured Vegetable Protein*
- 1/8 C
- Freeze Dried Green Onion
- Eggs (4 Tbsp Whole Egg Powder + 6 Tbsp Water)
- 1 C
- Milk (2 1/2 Tbsp Instant Milk Powder + 1 Cup Water)
- Salt and Pepper to taste
1. Reconstitute hashbrowns by covering with 1/2 cup hot water. Let stand 15-20 minutes. Drain.
2. Reconstitute sausage by covering with water in saucepan. Simmer 5-10 minutes. Drain.
3. In mixing bowl, beat eggs and milk together.
4. Add desired amount of salt and pepper.
5. Mix in hashbrowns, sausage and onions. Spread a heaping 1/4 cup of mixture onto a buttered frying pan.
6. Shape into patty (Don't make too big or it's hard to turn).
7. Cook on medium heat. Best if only turned once.
*Sausage TVP can be replaced with Ham or Bacon.