- 3/4 C
- Freeze Dried Sausage
- 1 3/4 C
- Dehydrated Refried Beans
- 1 Tbsp
- Butter or Clarified Butter
- 1 C
- Scrambled Egg Mix (Reconstitute with 1 1/3 cups warm water)
- 8 (10")
- Burrito-Size Tortillas, Warmed
- 1/2 C
- Freeze Dried Cheddar Cheese
- 1/4 C
- Freeze Dried Tomato Chunks
- 1/4 C
- Freeze Dried Green Peppers, Chopped
- Salsa to Garnish
1. In a large skillet, reconstitute sausage in hot water; Drain , repeat with refried beans.
2. Reconstitute scrambled eggs, vegetables, and cheese.
3. Stir reconstituted sausage into the refried beans. Heat for 3-4 minutes. Remove from skillet; Keep warm.
4. Top each tortilla evenly with sausage mixture, eggs, cheese, tomatoes, and green peppers. Fold into a burrito. Serve with salsa.