Blueberry Peach Cobbler Recipe
- 3 C
- Blueberry Muffin Mix
- 1 C
- Freeze Dried Peach Slices
- 1 C
- Nutmeg (optional)
1. Arrange sliced peaches on bottom of greased 9" x 13" baking dish.
2. In mixing bowl, blend 3 cups blueberry muffin mix and 1 cup water until smooth.
3. Spoon over reconstituted peaches and sprinkle with nutmeg.
4. Bake at 350°F for 35-40 minutes or until golden brown.
5. Serve warm.
6. Top with fresh blueberries or serve with vanilla ice cream or whipped cream.
- Featured Products
Write A Review