Over their 40-year history, Mountain House has perfected the art of freeze-drying and packaging delicious meals for the military, outdoor enthusiasts, and long-term emergency food storage. Walk in to any sporting goods store, and you’ll probably find a display of Mountain House pouches ready and waiting to supply you with food for your next camping trip. However, there are several benefits to buying Mountain House products from Emergency Essentials that other stores just don’t offer. Here are 9 reasons why Emergency Essentials is the best place to buy Mountain House for your next outdoor adventure or for your emergency supplies:
- Unparalleled Selection: We sell the complete assortment of Mountain House Products, including new, seasonal, and limited-time products
- Emergency Essentials Exclusives: We stock some unique items and combos you simply won’t find anywhere else.
- Ready to Ship: These products are stocked in our warehouse and ready to ship immediately.
- Freshest Inventory: Because we sell large quantities, we receive frequent shipments—so you know you’re getting the freshest product possible.
- Lowest Price in the Country—Guaranteed: As one of Mountain House’s largest distributors, we have the buying power to bring you low prices. We’ll always have the best price (and if we don’t, we’ll match it).
- Emergency Essentials’ Stamp of Approval: Mountain House products have been prepared in our test kitchens and tasted by our experts and they meet or exceed our standards.
- We Guarantee Your Satisfaction 100%: You can try Mountain House for the first time without a care in the world—if you don’t like it, let us known within 30 days of your purchase, and we’ll take care of it! (But we’re pretty sure you’re going to love it.)
- Get everything you need in one place—and in one order: We have all your food storage and preparedness needs covered—just add whatever you need to your order and they’ll all arrive together, direct from our warehouse—and fast!
- You always get accurate, honest information when you do business with us. That’s just the way we do things around here.
If you haven’t tried Mountain House before, give it a try! If you’ve tried it, tell us what you love about it!