Need to get a last-minute order shipped in time for Christmas? We’re here to help! We want you to get your gifts on time, whether they’re shipping to your house or directly to the recipient. Take a look at the charts below to determine the day and time your order needs to be placed to guarantee arrival by Christmas!*
Ground Shipping Guarantee
We guarantee that your products will arrive before Christmas if you place your order on or before the designated last day and time to order for your shipping zone (see the chart above). You can shop with 100% confidence by following the chart above to determine your order deadline.
- If, for some reason, your product does not arrive in time for Christmas, you can refuse the shipment and get a full refund of your purchase price and shipping fees.
- If your order does not arrive by Christmas and you would still like to keep the shipment, we will refund your shipping charges. Accept the order from FedEx and give us a call to arrange the refund.
This shipping guarantee is our way of helping lift the stress of the holidays juuuust a little bit. Keep in mind, though, that all the items on the order need to be in stock in order to guarantee the shipping time frame.
*Restrictions may apply.
Expedited Shipping Also Available!
This year we’ve teamed up with FedEx, a leader in the shipping industry, to offer expedited shipping options. While we can’t offer the guarantee or refunds on expedited shipments that we offer on ground shipments, you can still order with confidence, knowing FedEx will do their utmost to get those items delivered on time.
- FedEx’s 3-day shipping typically has a 100% on-time delivery rate
- FedEx’s 2-day shipping is on time around 99% of the time
- FedEx’s Standard Overnight Shipping boasts around 98% on-time delivery
Of course, inclement weather, the volume of shipments going out nationally, and your geographic location may influence when your package ultimately arrives (rural and residential shipping percentages are typically not as high as commercial and urban locations). However, FedEx’s reputation and the statistics above illustrate the reliability of their expedited shipping program. And, again, remember that your order items all need to be in stock for your expedited order to leave the warehouse on time.
Check out our Holiday Gift Guides
Looking for some great emergency preparedness gift ideas? Take a look at our Gift Guides:
Help Santa (and yourself) by ordering early to avoid those last minute delivery disappointments. The Christmas rush goes faster and faster as the holiday approaches, and we greatly appreciate all our customers who get their orders in on time.
We wish you the happiest of holiday seasons!