12 Days of Christmas Special Offer--Day Three
December 5, 2013 | 6 comment(s)
This post is part of our 2013 12 Days of Christmas, 12 Days of Giveaways series. This series will run from December 3rd to December 18th, 2013. Click here to see the giveaway items for Day Two.
On the third day of Christmas, Emergency Essentials gave to me . . . a Special Offer on the Entrée and Side Favorites Combo.
The Entrée and Side Favorites Combo is part of a special Christmas flash sale, meaning there are limited quantities of this product and the sale price will only be available as long as supplies last. So Act Fast!
Usually, this combo is priced at $167.28. However, during this special sale this combo only costs $109.99! That’s 34% off the original price.
Four beef entrées and two vegetable side dishes make up this delicious combo. For only $109.99, you will get:
- 1 large can of [Provident Pantry Chili Mac]—savory chili sauce with tender macaroni and beef TVP. Enjoy it as is for a quick lunch or dinner, or stir in [sour cream powder] and [shredded cheese] for a special treat.
- 1 large can [Provident Pantry Teriyaki Noodles with Freeze Dried Beef]—a Japanese-inspired dish with real beef and a sauce that features bits of pineapple, mushrooms, and red bell pepper.
- 1 large can [Provident Pantry Creamy Pasta with Freeze Dried Beef]—a Stroganoff-inspired dish with noodles and diced freeze dried beef covered in a creamy mushroom sauce.
- l large can [Provident Pantry Rotini with Freeze Dried Beef]—a combination of crumbled freeze dried beef patties, rotini pasta, and a tomato sauce spiced with Italian seasoning. Top with [Freeze Dried Shredded Mozzarella Cheese] if you like.
- 1 large can of [Provident Pantry Freeze Dried Green Peas]—a favorite side dish or excellent addition to soups, salads, and casseroles.
- 1 large can of [Provident Pantry Freeze Dried Corn]—this corn is delicious with a touch of butter, salt and pepper; it is also excellent in soups, chowders, and other family favorites
This combo will give you a great selection of tasty and quick meals to make on busy weekday nights or to prepare during an emergency.
Enjoy! And don’t forget to check back tomorrow for another giveaway!