Beefy Cheese Dip Recipe
- 1/2 Cup
- Freeze Dried Ground Beef
- 1/2 Cup
- Freeze Dried Sausage Crumbles
- 2 Tbsp.
- Freeze Dried Green Onion
- 2 tsp.
- Beef Flavored Vegetarian Broth
- 2 1/3 Cups
- Freeze Dried Cheddar Cheese
- 1 1/2 Cups
- Favorite Mild Salsa (See our recipe for Red Salsa at http://beprepared.com/red-salsa.html)
- Rehydrate ground beef and sausage together.
- Rehydrate 2 cups of the freeze dried cheddar cheese
- Rehydrate freeze dried green onion
- Once ground beef and sausage are tender, drain, place in skillet, add beef flavoring, and cook until heated through.
- Drain green onions and add to meat mixture
- Add cheddar cheese and salsa and heat until cheese is melted. Add 1/3 cup dry cheese if needed to help thicken the mixture.
- Serve hot with corn chips.
(If you prefer a spicier flavor, use medium salsa or add 1-2 tablespoons diced chiles or jalapenos.) Revised from allrecipes.com (forwarded from the Murray Store)
Write A Review
- Additional Info
Beefy Cheese Dip