Beef Brisket Lo Mein Recipe
- 1 C
- Emergency Essentials Beef Brisket, reconstituted
- 3 Tbs
- Emergency Essentials Freeze-Dried Celery, reconstituted
- 3 1/2 Tbs
- Provident Freeze-Dried Emergency Essentials Red Bell Peppers, reconstituted
- 2-3 Tbs
- Emergency Essentials Freeze-Dried Green Onions, reconstituted
- 2 C
- Cabbage Coleslaw without dressing
- Emergency Essentials Spaghetti Noodles (approx. 1 1/2 cups cooked)
- 1 Tbs
- Clarified Butter
- 4 Tbs
- Soy Sauce plus additional to taste
- 1 Tbs
- Canola Oil
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, reconstitute the first 4 ingredients. One reconstituted, drain.
- Melt butter in a large skillet. Sauté the drained slaw, onions, celery, and red peppers in the butter until tender (about 3-5 minutes). Add reconstituted beef brisket and sauté for another minute or two.
- When noodles are al dente, strain and put back in the pot. Add oil and vegetable mixture to noodles.
- Cook for another 3-4 minutes, adding soy sauce to taste. Serve immediately.