These are awesome food grade buckets. They are of high quality and seal VERY tight. Add in a mylar bag and most foods will last over a decade. This is absolutely the cheapest I have found too!
Posted on 2/15/14 by jg
Get these buckets
These buckets are the same price as non-food grade buckets available locally. Since these are new there is no need to deal with smells like re-used food grade buckets. My family is worth the minimal costs of these new food grade buckets!
Posted on 3/18/09 by Bruce
5 Gal bucket
It's white, round and food grade. It seals tightly and stackable. All in all it does the job nicely.
Posted on 4/25/08 by LawrenceWrite A Review
- Related Products
- Tech Specs
Dimensions: 14 1/4” x 12”
HDPE (high-density polyethylene) plastic that is food grade, recyclable (#2) and ideal for food or other supplies that you want to keep preserved. HDPE is known for its large strength to density ratio which provides excellent quality and durability.
90 mil, a thicker option than other buckets on the market and ours is food grade, designed for food storage unlike other buckets which can have harmful chemicals and components that are not safe for food storage
Lid includes a gasket for an better seal against moisture.
- Additional Info
- Tips For Keeping Your Food Fresh
- Keep food in the driest and coolest spot in the house-- and in a dark area if possible
- Keep lids closed tightly and food covered at all times
- Open buckets carefully so lids don't crack or chip, and close them tightly after each use
- Plan a rotation schedule for the food you store in buckets